Diamond Glazing is an Class A, SWAM Certified commercial glass and glazing contractor. For over 32 years, we have partnered with general contractors and building owners to furnish and install some of the most challenging glass and glazing projects.
Our team of Estimators, Project Managers, fabricators and installation technicians are focused on delivering a quality, cost effective product. We strive to meet the ever increasing demands of building design and project schedules.
From simple low rise commercial storefronts to intricate multi-span curtain walls, custom glass enclosures and point supported glass canopies, we have the resources, knowledge and experience to tackle your most challenging glazing requirements throughout the State of Virginia and northeastern North Carolina.
2007 ARCO Vendor of the Year • Decades long recipient of the ABC STEP Award
for our “Safety Training & Evaluation Process” at the Gold, Platinum and Paragon levels.
Commonwealth Contractors Group Self-Insurance Association Safety Award
for an Injury Free Year
Proud Member of Associated Builders and Contractors
as well as the Associated General Contractors
- Budget and Design-Build Input
- Custom Aluminum Curtain Wall
- ATFP/DOD Compliant Glazing Systems
- Hurricane Impact Systems
- Fire Rated Systems
- Operable and Fixed Aluminum Window Systems
- Custom Aluminum Entrance Systems
- Aluminum Sunscreens
- All-Glass Point Supported Vertical and Sloped Walls
- Renovation and New Construction
- Glass Canopies
- Translucent Panel Glazing Systems
Diamond Glazing selects only the highest quality products from the industry’s leading manufacturers to meet the demands of even the most challenging specification. Those manufactures include:
- YKK Architectural Products
- OldCastle Building Envelope
- EFCO Corporation
- Viracon High Performance Glass
- PPG Architectural Glass
- Pilkington Architectural Glass
- Kalwall Corporation
- Technical Glass Products
- Vetrotech Saint-Gobain
Send Us An Email
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *